the greatest battles are those in the mind.


Tuesday, December 26, 2006


didnt went for the roc bbq on monday. was simply too tired.
slept at 8pm that night. hah! woke up at 6plus,7. which makes 11 hours. haha. i havent been sleeping for that long for like years. haha.
but still, was kinda tired yeaterday, and blur. guess ive slept too much. broke a cup and spilled some water. rah. luckily only ah tao and kelvin saw it. ah hua was just beside me, luckily he was digging into the save. if not...
anyway, i will get ah tao to bluetooth me the video taken at the company dinner, and yunlu, i cant wait to show u how scott danced. wahahaha.
looking forward to the bbq in school tomorrow. it has been around a month since MAOs went out together. and yes, i kinda miss them.
i got my phone yeaterday. end up buying the cybershot k800i. yijia, it not ugly. its a beauty. (: haha. nice to use lar. really. haha.
anyway, any kind souls out there wanto get me the 1GB memory card? simlim is selling at 100bucks only. hah! xmas is a time for giving. buy me one pls. haha. oh. and i have my eyes on the sony thumbdrive. its like... NICE (:
rahh. im seriously in need of money. i want my pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
off to prepare, working soon. (:
ciaos


reply to tags-
tengy: thanks. merry xmas to you too, although its kinda late.
ling: LINKED (:
allie: don worry. i know u missed me, just that u r too paiseh to say out here right? clever cecilia. hah! im waiting for tomorrow to come too (:



CECILIA
8:39 AM